Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

26 November, 2011

Chickens

 As if life doesn't hold enough for me to do at the moment, we now have 2 Chickens. We have been talking about getting them for a while and the other day we just did it. At first I thought they were ugly looking things and really wasn't that interested in them, but as time had gone on I am liking them more and more. It is actually fun to sit and watch them scratch around the back yard looking for what ever it is they like to find. They even have a different cluck for when they find something exciting in the ground. It is so cute. The challenge is getting our dog to adjust to having these strange creatures in her back yard.


The chickens were named by 2 of our sons. This one is called Dahvie, after one of the members from the group Blood on the Dance floor.


This Chicken is called Wolfy, after, well, a wolf! Troy is obsessed with wolves at the moment, so now we have a wolf chicken.
I am sure if you look very carefully you can see the similarities............................maybe close your eyes, that might help.
Maybe not!!


This is my Dog "Babe". she is not the smartest dog in the park but she is very very loving. At the moment she is obsessed with the chickens and cant wait to see what they are doing in the morning. The other morning she woke me up, scratching at my bedroom door. I thought she wanted to go out to the toilet (yes she is spoiled enough to sleep inside the house) so I let her out. It turns out she just wanted to see what to chickens were doing....as you can imagine I was so very excited to get woken up to watch the chickens!!


All in all it is fun and I am glad we have them now. Cluck Cluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment