Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

18 November, 2011

Broken

I can't say today has been much better than yesterday really. Maybe not as much dissociation as I was experiencing yesterday. I have been grumpy and not a joy to be with. There has been a lot of anger and emotions inside. I have dealt with most of it by writing, mostly just words that came into my mind. Here are a few.

Broken,
I want to be
Together,
Not broken,
Not separate,
Not alone,
Not hurt,
Not me,
Not broken.

I am looking forward to tomorrow though. I am taking my son to see the new Twilight movie 'Breaking Dawn'.
Yes I know many will think I am mad, but I really do love them. Maybe it is the younger alters in me, maybe it is the romantic, I don't know. I do know that for those few hours I can escape into a world where DID doesn't exist and I can pretend to be lost in a world of romance and fantasy. For those of you who like Twilight too, I am definitely "team Jacob"!! OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment