Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

18 August, 2013

Sleeping troubles already.

We were told a few days ago that our father would be in our city for a business conference in 3 Weeks. The sleeping problems have already started. We have had trouble sleeping every night since we found out. Last night the dreams started. We dreamt we were trying to turn him in to the police, but they sent 2 female cops over, and all that happened was he kept smooth talking them and getting them to like him. They wouldn't believe us. If anything they were going to arrest us for being a nusence. He smooth talked his way out of everything and in the meantime kept on touching me to keep taunting me and proving he was better than me, and he would never get caught. I felt so angry and powerless.

No comments:

Post a Comment