Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

15 August, 2013

Frustrated

So frustrated, so little research has been done in the area of DID that it is near impossible to get answers for the questions we have. Shrinks know next to nothing and the only way to know anything is to talk to other multiples. That's all very well and good until what you need to talk about is far beyond what they have experienced and is immensely triggering and traumatising for them. Tired of having to keep my mouth shut, but who the hell do we talk too?

No comments:

Post a Comment