Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

12 August, 2013

Inner Pain

So much going on inside at the moment. Externally we carry a smiling face and happy continence, but inside, so much pain screaming to be heard. Our ability to cover and get through has been so strong for so long that even we believe it. More and more we feel the internal restlessness and anguish as parts of us try to be heard. Flashbacks, images fly threw our head, messages from those inside, trying to show the truth. Trying to put the images together is like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle without all the pieces and without a clue how the final thing should look.
There is an element of excitement that at least we are finally getting to the reasons, the truth, but we feel lost, not knowing what to do with it. Can we find justice? Can the guilty be charged or are we too far gone for that. We have heard that Multiples are not good witnesses in court, because of their dissorder. How than can they ever be brought to justice if our word can not be trusted. There is  a sence of hopelessness but then again hope, maybe in the future we will find a way to make them face what they have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment