Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

10 August, 2013

They should've behaved better!

I saw this the other day on Facebook and it has really stuck with me. Especially at the moment when we are reliving so much trauma. So often we worry about telling our story and how it will affect those who were part of it. The truth of the matter is, it is still our story, and sometimes it needs to be told for us to heal. If they don't like it they should have behaved better.

No comments:

Post a Comment