Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

24 June, 2012

Still going!!

Well, I lived. No car crashes, no falling pianos, no death or dismemberment on my Birthday. It was actually a really good day. I had a great lunch with my Mum and son, and go totally spoiled. I spent the afternoon with mum doing some fun shopping and then back home for dinner with my hubby and other sons.
On Friday some of the Bridges crew come over for a homemade pizza night. My husband made awesome pizzas and we talked, laughed and cried until 4am. All in all, one of the best Birthdays I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment