Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

08 June, 2012

Update.

Just a quick update on how I am going. My wonderful husband has decided to share his cold with me so I have not been feeling the best. I have also got an eye infection. Hubby is also home with twisted cartilage in his knee. The bonus of it all is that my alters are mostly pretty quiet. I have been able to focus on getting better and helping hubby, without too much from my alters.
Thankfully the anger I have been feeling lately has subsided for now, allowing me to sleep better.
I don't usually cope well with being sick, and it can often set everyone in my head off, and they can be quite unsettled. For now we are doing OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment