Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

21 September, 2011

Haunted (may be triggering)

I feel as if 'he', my abuser, has so much of me, no matter where I go, what I do he is with me.
The memory of him is always with me, he haunts my life. In every corner I see him. In every moment he is near, times of joy are tinged with fear and sadness. He is in my thoughts more than those I love.
In my quiet times I think of him. He has the power, he is ever present. He has moulded me into who I am today, he has changed the direction for my life. He has stolen who I could have become. Lost within his clutches, unable to escape.
Feeling his breathe heavy in my ear, close, warm and wet.
Let me go, let me out of here. you have too much of me, you don't need me.
Set me free from your pain, let me live my life.
Let me hold my future in my hands and not fear the night within my heart.
You have had me, you have held me, you have made me your own.
Will you ever let me go, to wander free among the others. Those who do not know your way. who live without the knowledge of the darkness deep inside.
I dont want to live with the shame, the hiding and the tears. I dont want to know your ugliness the darkness you try to hid. I dont want to hold your secrets.
Give to me my innocence. Give to me a life away from pain and fear.
Give to me my freedom and let me fly again.

http://youtu.be/RYVm0qbWIZU
 Evanescence - Going Under

No comments:

Post a Comment