Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

13 September, 2011

Fractured Mind

I have just started reading a great new book. Written by Robert B. Oxnam called Fractured Mind, my life with Multiple Personality Disorder.
I am only 40 pages in, but love how it is written. So far I have not encountered anything triggering, which is great. This man is an amazing scholar in Asian Studies. He achieved so much in his life and was not diagnosed until his late 40's. Robert has integrated into down to 3 alters and wants to tell their story of life on the inside not so much what happened on the outside. It is easy to read and very interesting. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment