Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

15 May, 2012

Two of us.

This is a piece written by Two of us during Bridges on Friday.


I don't want you to know me.
I don't want you to see what is happening inside me.
I want you to leave me alone.
I want to hide behind this wall where I feel safe and know my own being.
If you come in you will hurt me.
I don't want your pain,
I don't need your fear,
I just want you to go away.
I am safe in here hiding.
You are far away and cannot hear me.
Don't touch my skin,
It isn't me, you wont feel me,
you wont know me.
It is just my fortress wall.
I live deep inside its protective walls.
Be gone and leave me here.

I am not what you are looking for.
It is too far for you to come.
Be gone and leave us to be alone.
You are not me nor I you.
We are not the same.
My world is dark and unyielding,
yours holds sunshine and freedom.
Be gone and live in your freedom,
and leave me to your hell.
I am not you
nor should I be set free.
This is my life, chosen or not.
Leave me to be.
Don't know me,
don't push me. 
I cannot let you in.
Please let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment