Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

08 May, 2012

I am stilled.

The peace of the night is broken with another flashback. But this one is different, this one shows a new abuser. Someone I had only heard suggested to be quietly once, but I did not believe. But now the truth stands before me, and I feel the wrenching of its pain. Tears run down my face, they keep running, This is all so deep, so well hidden, so unlikely. So unreal.
My 'friends' hid this well from me, they have taken to my deepest place and held it there, until now, when we are safe. He is gone, he has passed, he can not harm me now. But it seems the damage has already been done. I cannot speak, there are not words to say. It has changed my world, I can never be the same from this. I am stilled, I am silenced. Maybe it is time to heal. I do not know. I am broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment