Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 June, 2013

Wild Horses.

I've been feeling this a lot the last 2 days. The need to be free of my DID, of the confusion and complications its brings. To run/live with out a care of the horrors of this life. Its hard and I get tired of the fight. Some days we just have to wonder if it is worth it all, I know that if it wasn't for my kids it would be a decision I could and would consider more closely. I cant leave then with the legacy of a suicidal parent. I don't want to do any more damage than I already have. For them alone we will keep going but some days it just seems so hard to live, and fight and be. To not be broken and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment