Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

30 June, 2013

Distressed Alters.

Sorry we haven't been on for a while, especially after the last few posts. We had a friend ring us after he saw them, to see if we were ok. It was very sweet. What we didn't get to tell him, was that in the years that he has known us, we have felt this way thousands of times. He has just never realised before. Distress like that comes from an alter or two who feel very upset. Generally though, the next day we have switched to someone who does not feel that level of distress, and all seems ok again and life goes on. It is a cycle we have been doing as far back as we can remember. Yes the distress is real, and the pain is very real, but it generally only lasts for a time, and then less distressed alters take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment