Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 June, 2013

Screaming (triggering)

Are we to damaged to live this life, too broken to be healed. Will we see beyond this future. Is there truly hope of a new day or is it merely today disguised as a new beginning. We are screaming inside but can anyone hear us. They only see our smile and believe it is the truth. We are dying, can we be saved? Is it worth the effort or do we just give up now. Screaming hear me, save me, want me, LOVE ME! Are we worthy of love, truly worthy? What have we done that life deals us this hand. Who did we curse? I wish our eyes would close and we wouldn't have to face the world again. Screaming so loud. When does it pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment