Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 June, 2013

In or out

How do you choose? The people in the world around you, or the ones who are have always been with you and kept you alive through unimaginable horror. We all get so connected to people in our lives, we fall in love, we share our lives and we decide who we want to share those lives with. But what happens when we are multiple and those on the inside do not get along with those on the outside. How do you choose? It may seen easy, just don't have them out when the person is there, but DID is never that easy. Decisions like this are going on every day...they are just hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment