Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

15 October, 2013

Tired

So tired of being multiple, just so tired as a whole really. It takes so much energy to keep going. Trying to deal with everyone in my head as well as the people I see in the outside world. We went into a second hand shop today and one of our little girls saw a doll she wanted. It looked a bit old and festy and I didn't want to get it. Besides all that, it was way to big for us to discreetly hide in our room. When I said no she got very upset. Dealing with children on the inside and the outside gets a bit much. Some days I wish we could just be one!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I understand you so well... In therapy we're doing some trauma work at the moment and I have the feeling my couch is eating me all up as there is no energy left for anything else. They keep discussing inside, but the body is just plain buggered....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hear ya, some days there just isnt energy for anything else. How are we supposed to live life when the inside world is taking all the energy.

      Delete
  2. P.S. Thanks for commenting and I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete