Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

14 October, 2013

Massage

The last few days have been relatively easy in Multiple life. We have been very busy with the outside world. We have been helping a friend set up her Beauty Salon. There has been heaps of painting and cleaning to do and at the end of most days we are exhausted. Today was her grand opening and it was all worthwhile. In all of this, we have not had the desire or the time to focus much on inside. There has been a piece in it, an ease. We have almost felt 'normal'. We have felt like we have hope and that there is a future for us too. We have felt capable and needed. It has been a great feeling. Our friend has set aside a space for us to do massages if we decide to get qualified. It has felt great knowing we could do this and we could be part of society again. But then we wonder, what if like every other course we have done, we cant finish. We start so many and we switch part way through and can't finish. It would be great to have the skills in something even if we cant work at it all the time. Some way to earn money even if it is only part time. We are in the process of gathering information about the course now and then we will just have to see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment