Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 July, 2013

Nightmare research

We don't experience many nightmares with our DID but I know that many do. I found this interesting and thought it may be helpful to some.

CPAP therapy reduces nightmares in veterans with PTSD and sleep apnea

Mental health and Psychiatry newsJul 08, 2013

Read more: CPAP therapy reduces nightmares in veterans with PTSD and sleep apnea -Mental health and Psychiatry news- http://www.health.am/psy/more/cpap-therapy-reduces-nightmares-in-veterans/#ixzz2ZANwBiX7

No comments:

Post a Comment