Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

14 July, 2013

News

New Reaserch on Dissociative disorders:

What if you had a condition no one could name? You try all kinds of medications and treatments, but none of them work. You’re in and out of hospitals and emergency rooms after suicide attempts. Some doctors think you’re a fraud. In a years-long struggle to stay hopeful, you’re lucky if you can stay alive.

That is what it’s like for people with dissociative disorders.

 http://tunews.towson.edu/2013/06/11/professor-leads-groundbreaking-search-for-answers-in-mental-health/

No comments:

Post a Comment