Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

22 December, 2012

Triggering (self harm)

What I want IS important. It DOES matter. I DO count for something. I AM important.

Can you see me? Can you hear? I'm hurting in here. I'm dying and you wont even listen to what I have to say. You need to see me. You need to know I am here.
I do not exist merely for your benefit. I have meaning and purpose all my own.
Don't you want me? Cant you see me? Every day you neglect me, the darkness wins. I lose the will to keep fighting. Hopelessness invades my soul. You are just like the others.
I am too difficult.
It is not as easy as you would like.
I challenge your insecurities.
See me please, hear my cry. I am crying for you to love me, but my heart is starting to die. I want to kill the darkness. I want to fight to live, but you just take what you need, and leave me alone with my thoughts.
I want to cut the pain away. I want the world to see how much it hurts. I want you to know how much you hurt me.
I want to scream until my throat grows numb.
I want to cut until my flesh flows scarlet slowly taking with it my life.
I want to scream until you will listen.
I want to hope that you can hear.
Why don't you listen to me. Why cant you hear my voice.
I am dying , cant you see my pain, just a little, just one voice? Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment