Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

10 December, 2012

Elliot

This is Elliot, isn't he gorgeous. Elliot sits 70cm high and is 50cm wide from ear tip to ear tip. I found him as a second hand shop. I don't usually buy second hand soft toys, but he still had his store tags on so I thought he was a pretty safe bet. Elliot has been a god send, more than a few times he has soothed my littles, including last night. Being multiple there are of course littles (child/infant alters) inside, and like most small children they love soft toys. We particularly like ones that have a specific extra soft feel. Unlike other small children, my littles are stuck in an extra large size body. For them, what would normally be a big teddy, ends up feeling very small. That's where Elliot comes in. Because of his size, he is in better proportion to the body's size. This is very comforting to those little ones inside. He is also great to snuggle into or sleep on. I really feels like he is giving me a hug. Because he is so big, he can be hard to find a place to keep him. He has spent the last few months sitting on the couch in the family room. My sons often snuggle up against him as they sit and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment