Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

25 December, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you are having a good day with those you love.
After the last two weeks of high anxiety levels and not really wanting to have Christmas, I am actually enjoying today so far.
I have had breakfast with my boys and now we are waiting for some of my friends from Bridges to come around this after noon. If you cant have an awesome family get together then why not awesome friends. My mum even rang me from the ship she is on in Antarctica. Not bad hey!
Well please take care and have a good day doing things you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment