Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

29 February, 2012

Poems of pain (may trigger)


Scars
I have given a lifetime to come to know you,
I have swallowed tears, my hopes and dreams.
You have said you truly loved me,
But do you know what that really means.

This life has not been easy,
It has burned in me the scares.
Did you ever truly love me,
Did you ever go that far.

When you walked away you broke the bond,
A bond that’s meant to last.
You had your chance, and gave it up,
And now I’m free the past.

I will never miss you,
I’ve cried too many tears.
It’s hurt too much for me to feel,
The emptiness of years.


Scream

Is it I who truly hates you?
Is it I who leaves you condemned?
Is it I who had to find you?
Would this always be the end?

You have walked away and left me,
You have chosen path so free.
You have chosen to reject me,
Will you ever look back to me?

I have lived this life without you,
I have walked this life alone.
I have chosen my own freedom,
I have found within my home.

Some may say that I will miss you,
Some may say that I may grieve.
Some may say that I will hate you,
But you won’t hear me scream.

 
Cutting
,
I lie here bleeding,
But you cannot see me.
I lie here screaming,
But you cannot hear.
I lie here aching,
But you cannot feel me.
Is it hatred or is it fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment