Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

02 October, 2011

Not today

Today has been a bit of a tough day. Haven't felt the best physically and ended up not feeling the best mentally too. I tried to help my hubby by trying to organize what to have for dinner. Once again I ended up standing in the kitchen with an internal argument about what to eat and do. The problem being it wasn't loud enough for me to clearly hear and I ended up in tears. I have spent the rest of the evening wanting to curl up and cry. Really have very little understanding of why except that someone on the inside has issues with the food I was wanting to eat.I go through fazes of only wanting to eat total junk food and the thought of eating anything healthy turns my stomach. At the same time eating only junk doesn't leave me feeling that good either. Maybe today is just one of those days where I just should have stayed in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment