Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

02 January, 2017

New Year.

With Christmas and New Years over, we have finally slept again without medication. Quite a pleasant achievement. While inside we were a mess for Christmas, outside we had one of the best christmases we have had in a very long time. We spent it with our children and friends. Probably too much alcohol, but it helped us relax and enjoy the fun.
This year we are trying to head back to part time work. Only as far as our head and recovering wrist can manage, but we will give it a try. Having some spare spending money would be very nice.
At the end of last year we hit a break through with our therapist, in that we finally were able to switch in front of him. It was awesome, and while that was happening I got to see a bit of the kaos that was happening inside. We are hopeful that we will be able to continue with this and improving throughout this year. Now he has a chance to talk directly to those inside, it will make a lot of difference to our ability to heal.
I hope that you can all find a reason for hope in this year, no matter how small it is. Hope is the key.
Thanks you for reading our posts, we are grateful to have people out there who are interested in how we are going and what
we are doing. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment