Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

12 July, 2015

Danny and Me!

Hi my name is Daniel, and I like to help people. I like to be a bit like a super hero and swoop in and save people from what they are going through. I don't really get why we have to let people do it for themselves sometimes and I just want to make it better. I just want to fix it. people need me and they need my help. I am 13 and I want to feel safe and for others to be safe too. I want to try so hard to help them. I don't care if I get cold or I don't sleep, that's not important to me. I just want to help and make it better. I am alone and that's OK, but people need me and I need them too. I need to save them so there will be good in the world. There has to be good in the world.

Hi my name is Danny and I am 12, I like to ride bikes and play with cars, I would like to be a mechanic some day. I don't like children or toys they are for little kids and I am a man now. lol hehehehe. I have a personality and I want to be free. But I can't because I am stuck in here where the girls are, and with her ( the body).
I like this face because it is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment