Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

12 July, 2015

Get Away

I want to scream so loud at people today. I want to scream and yell at the ones who made me this way. Life never makes sense, we take one step forward and 5 steps back. It's too fucking hard. We have just found out there is no one in this whole country who can help us with our level of abuse. There are millions of people out there like us and no one who can help. There are also millions of abusers out there, still doing their shit to people and no one who can deal with it all. Today feels hopeless. I just want to run away and get away from it all, but no matter where i go i can never get away from us and the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment