Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

07 December, 2013

In the eyes of evil.

Have you ever looked into the eyes of the devil. Some days I feel I have.
Looking into the eyes of a man who knows he has been pure evil and yet is totally unable to acknowledge it. I have seen many people who are that way. Mothers, brothers, fathers, who have done unspeakable things to their children/siblings, yet refuse to acknowledge their actions.
They know they are guilty of doing all the things that society despises. They have beaten, raped, abused and murdered. They know they have hurt someone beyond repair.
If they were ever caught, they face a life in prison.
But every day they get on with the life they live, a life of presumed innocence.
A life where no one would even suspect them of the evil they have committed. They are seen as a loving, generous, thoughtful, friend. No one can see the secrets they hold so very deep inside their soul. But we know.
We know the darkness inside them, and there is nothing they can do tho hide it from us. It is as plain as day on their faces.
A great personality cant hide who they are, it seeps out through the cracks.
They are living a lie hoping no one ever finds out.
But what they don't realise is that many already know, and their secret is a secret no more.
You look into their eyes, even for only a while and there is a hint, a dark shadow that lingers.
You need to look carefully for they are masters of covering it up, but it is there.
It is behind the friendly smile they give you, the reassuring handshake, the warm friendly hug. They know how to hide it, but if you look very very carefully you can see it. Ask a child they can see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment