Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 November, 2013

Littles fun

Last night we got together with some friends who are also multiple. Its always fun as you never know who is going to be out. We do our best to make time for our Littles to play together a much as possible. Unfortunately it us not as often as they would like. In a world of singletons, it is hard for young children stuck in adult bodies to have friends to play with. When we have play time with other multiples we get the chance to take our toys and share with our friends. It is very freeing for the Littles to be able to be themselves with others who share their life challenges. Being stuck in a body that doesn't fit onto most playgrounds. Often the body is much older and can't move or sit the way a child wants to move. These children have seen so much pain and hurt, it is great to give them time to be free to be children again.

No comments:

Post a Comment