Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

05 May, 2013

Empathy..what's That?

Mr 19 is trying my patience at the moment. I had picked him up from work the other day and somehow my DID came up in conversation. He said "you know I don't understand that stuff". I suggested he start learning about it. Mr 19 quickly replied with..."why, I will only be living with you for about 3 or 4 years and then I won't have to worry about it". Ouch that hurt. He just doesn't seen to get it. I am desperately hoping he will regain a sense of empathy and compassion over the next few years. This is not easy to live with. We feel he is denying who we are and it seems we have no value. Hopefully this will change.......I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment