Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

26 May, 2013

Knowing rest (may be triggering)

Somedays, even with all the good things that are happening in our life, there is a shroud of pain and hurt that hangs over us. The desire for death to take the pain away. The need for every day not to be a fight anymore. For the peacefulness of the eternal slumber to encase us. Strangely I do not feel depressed or even sad today, it has been a very good day. But the battle is long, and fatigue is ever present. I want to live for my children, for the future I look forward to living. Deep down inside, we are tired, and sleep, rest are so hard to find. I do not wish for the eternal rest now, but when it comes, I may very well great it with open arms. The time when all the fighting will end, and we will know rest. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment