Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

02 February, 2013

Worthless (may Be Triggering)

At the moment we are struggling with the possibility that there is an other sexual abuser in our history. Taking the total to 4. It is not a count I want to get higher. The emotions are almost overwhelming. The feelings of worthlessness and being used are dominating. Our only function was to be there for others pleasure regardless of the cost to us. We have no rights, no value, no purpose as an individual. Then there is the betrayal. I thought this person loved me, cared for me, but they only used me. Worthless, that's how it makes me feel. There is a long road ahead of us and I don't like the look of the terrain.

1 comment: