Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

28 April, 2011

Isolation

As it is with many situations, isolation from others with the same condition can make it harder. I am finding the isolation from others with the same condition difficult. Just to be able to chat and ask questions and talk about the challenges we face, and to know that someone is living with similar symptoms as me and how they deal with it.
My family is pretty supportive but they do not understand and when I try to explain they often look at me blankly. I feel lost inside a body/mind that holds so many questions and very few answers. The others in my head don't even seem to want to tell me much, in fact they seem very protective about me not knowing too much. Every time I try and think of memories or understand whats going on 'someone' blocks me and says I am not ready to  know that, and the memory is gone.
I cant go back now, i have to go on, I am determined to go on. I have opened the bottle now, i cant go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment