Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

23 March, 2011

Day to day

I was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder about 3 weeks ago although I have suspected for some time that I had it. I have heard voices all my life but thought it was normal and every one had the same thing. It was not until a few years ago that I realized not every one was like me. I connected with a great group for people who hear voices and from there decided it was time to get help.
My journey begins....trying to understand the madness and confusion that often invades my brain. Each day can be a struggle, but on good days I am happy.
I have a wonderfully supportive husband and friends. Please feel free to take this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment