Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

21 January, 2015

Can Someone Help Me

Can someone help me? I am feeling at a loss. Life is overwhelming me. Daily i see the pain of others, daily i watch some walking on the edge of the cliff totally unaware of what is about to happen to them. Their safety is about to be shattered and there seems nothing i cab do but to watch them take that step. I despair at my own situation and the past i have known, it is chasing me into the present. I am weary from crying but more than anything i feel so alone in all of this. There is to much pain in this life. I don't know how to continue this was. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment