Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 July, 2014

Every Day

Every day is so hard. I fight every day to stay alive. I want so much for this all to end, life shouldn't be this hard. We are fighting all the time, there are so many of us and we can never meet everyone's needs let alone wants. It's so complicate. There are no simple answers just many many inside and more trauma than I can recall in one sitting. I don't see it any easier with any of my other friends who have DID. They are all struggling. Every day is a fight. Where is the hope. How can it get better when there are so many of us with stories to tell. It seems never ending and I just don't know where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment