Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

16 January, 2016

We Miss It

We spend a lot of time looking after others.  We tend to be the carer, the mother,  the sensible one.  The one who remains in control when others lose the plot. It's seems natural to us to be that way , but sometimes we are envious of those who can let go.  I can't remember the last time our Littles really came out. There is no one around who can really handle them,  so they stay inside. Not that they are hard work, but not everyone knows how to deal with it all. We miss the changes.  We miss having that place where they felt safe enough to come out. Deep down we want to be the ones who fall apart.  The ones who have scared Littles out and someone comforts them and makes them feel special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment