Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

24 November, 2015

Where Are The Avengers?

I feel unavenged. I can't take my abusers to court because being DID they don't believe my testimony. I can't name names because i can be sued for slander. I can't get revenge because i will get caught and end up in prison. People say that healing and living a happy life is the best revenge, but i don't buy it. Seems to me they can get away with some of the worst atrocities known to man, and we live with the result. Forever. Others say that vengeance is the Lord's, but i don't see that either. I can't even say i see Karma. What is there. Seriously. ..what is there? Who stands up for the victims and the survivors?

No comments:

Post a Comment