Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

15 September, 2013

Justice for survivors

Really struggling at the moment. Feeling like there really is not justice for survivors. If we don't have enough evidence we cant take our abusers to court. If we cant remember enough there is no point. I am this way for a reason but as I cant prove it nothing can be done. Even if I could prove it, too many police files go missing when it comes to child abuse cases. Really tired of sitting on this information while the guilty around me live free. Need justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment