Welcome to my Blog.

These are my ramblings in an attempt try and understand my Dissociative Identity Disorder. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that together we can come to a better understanding of the human mind. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to add them to my blog, or to email me. I would love to hear from you.

31 December, 2011

Stress free please.

I have been struggling the last week or so with stomach ache. Every day it is there and it gets worse whether I eat or don't eat. Even drinking water hurts. I found that by yesterday afternoon I was not even standing up straight as it was too painful. I have been trying to think about what I have been eating lately, we have had Christmas so maybe I have been eating too much junk food. Maybe I am ill and should see the Doctor? Amongst this I had about 24 hours of dizzy spells. They were strange ones though, they only occurred when I was not concentrating on something or if I was lying down with my eyes closed. Once I clued into what was happening it didn't take long for me to figure it out. The dizzy spells are caused by an alter who is trying to communicate something to me. I took some time to myself and started writing in my journal. After half an hour of non stop writing about nothing much in particular and a small nap, the dizzy spells have gone.
The stomach ache is much harder. It is caused by stress. Now given it is holidays and I am really not doing that much each day I am inclined to wonder what is causing me stress. Apparently it doesn't always take much. With the boys home from school and hubby home from work, I am not getting my usual time alone.
We also have two baby cockateels that we are hand feeding, as they keep jumping out of the nest box and mum wont feed them. There is an amazing amount of apricots coming off our tree and that has kept me busy with making jam (my first time) and drying. I have been in far more stress than this in my life, but it seems to be taking hold at the moment. It could be one alter who suffers with it more than others. I am not quite sure.
A friend told me of a great product for helping to make me feel less agitated., It doesn't smell the best but it will decrease the pain to a bearable level. Its called 'Melissa Oil" and you can get it from HERE. It is also good for helping me sleep and for decreasing an anxiety attack when it starts. I recommend it.
For today I am trying not to worry about anything...(not that easy) and to do some fun things I enjoy so as to be a bit more stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment